Built in 1828, it is one of the oldest bullring in Spain. Its construction elements include rammed earth, tile bricks and above all prevails, (the) wood. Simple aesthetic with its "tendidos"(seats) and covered balconies, reminds us of the Castilian courtyards of comedies. Its sand was trodden by the most relevant people and bulls of the bullfighting.

 Renovated and restored in 2010, currently retains all its structure and elements of support, wood and adobe. After years of neglect in 2000, it was acquired by Consistory, in 2008 it was recently listed as a Site of Cultural Interest in the Monument category and in the same year it has begun to restore and finally in August of 2010 it has been reopened to the public by the local authorities.